Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Day Tour
Embark on a full-day excursion to Abhaneri from Jaipur. The village is located 95km from Jaipur. Once you arrive in this village, you will see step wells, which are an Indian concept, and large tanks which were used as cool spots for resorts and as reservoirs. This construction dates back to the 9th century, has 13 stories with 3500 narrow steps, and is 100 feet deep.
Next, you will visit Harshat Mata temple, which is known as the goddess of happiness in the village. Visiting this temple will take you back to medieval India.
- Explore the most famous and unique stepwell in Rajasthan.
- See the 13-story-deep stepwell of Abhaneri.
- Visit the Harshat Mata Temple to view its beautiful paintings.
- In a private vehicle, drive across the arid landscape of Rajasthan.
- This one day trip will start with a pickup from your hotel or any desired location in Jaipur city limits.
- Now proceed to drive to Abhaneri village which is located 95kms from Jaipur and takes 1.5 hour time to reach.
- On the way, you may stop for refreshments.
- Upon reaching you will take a tour of Chand Baori Stepwell and next you will visit the Harshat Mata Temple.
- After visiting the places in Abhaneri, you will be heading back to Jaipur, and you will be dropped at hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.