Best Tour Of Rajasthan Overview
Trip to beautiful destinations in the incredible state of Rajasthan with our Jaipur Ajmer Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer tour package, and applaud the rich culture and tradition of the state. Witness the beautiful architectural styles of the forts, golden sands of the Thar Desert and beautifully build temples and havelis. Famous for its lakes and palaces, visit Udaipur and spend a blissfull time in these fantastic cities. Experience the majesty of the royal state with our 09 days Jaipur Ajmer Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer, and embark on a royal journey. Make cheerful memories as you explore the great destinations of Rajasthan, and have a pacific stay at these superb locations.
- Explore a variety of well-known historical landmarks in Jaipur, including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, the Hawa Mahal and more.
- Hazrat Khwaja Gharib Nawaz Dargah : The Ajmer Dargah is recommended for people of all age groups, as it provides ultimate peace and solitude.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Gardens in Jodhpur.
- The village of Khichan is a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers. Popularly known as the village of migrating birds.
- See most popular tourist attractions in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Temples, the Patwon Ki Haveli and other places.
- Full day sightseeing tour to the magnificent City of Lakes - Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Saheliyon-ki bari and Fateh Sagar lake.
- Arrival at Jaipur Airport/ Jaipur Railway Station. Pick up and transfer to hotel where you check in and spend the evening in leisure or take an optional tour to Chokhi Dani. Overnight in Jaipur.
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing. Sightseeing points: Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar, Albert Museum, Nahargarh Fort, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Birla Mandir, Shopping at Johri Bazaar. Overnight in Jaipur.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to the holy town of Ajmer. Check into the pre booked hotel and proceed to visit Ajmer Dargah. Overnight stay in Ajmer
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain temples. Check into the hotel and overnight stay in the hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing. Sightseeing points: Vintage Car Museum (optional)/ Saheliyon ki bari, City Palce, Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir Palace/ Sajjangarh Palace during sunset, Bagore ki Haveli. Overnight in Udaipur.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Jodhpur. Check into the hotel and proceed for sightseeing. Sightseeing Points: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace, shopping at Ghanta Ghar. Experience camel safari or flying fox at Mehrangarh Fort (optional). Overnight in Jodhpur.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Jaisalmer. Check into the royal tents and later enjoy the camel/ jeep safari to enjoy the sunset view. Enjoy the evening with dance and cultural activities.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to hotel in Jaisalmer. Check into the hotel and proceed for sightseeing. Sightseeing Points: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon ki haveli, Salim Singh ki haveli, Bada Baugh & Gadisar Lake. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer you to Jodhpur (285kms) for your journey back home Please consult/ chat with your tour specialist to know more about the sightseeing points or any other queries.
Day 1 : Jaipur
Day 2 : Jaipur
Day 3 : Jaipur – Ajmer (Distance: 135 Kms)
Day 4 Ajmer – Udaipur (Distance: 275 Kms)
Day 5 - Udaipur
Day 6 - Udaipur – Jodhpur (Distance: 265 Kms)
Day 7 - Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (Distance: 285 Kms)
Day 8 - Jaisalmer
Day 9 - Jaisalmer (Departure)
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.