Jaipur Shekhawati Day Tour
Jaipur Shekhawati Day Tour commences with pick up from the hotel. commences with pick up from the hotel. The drive covering 180 km distance from Jaipur will take you to the semi-arid ancient expanse of Shekhawati located Rajasthan’s northeast part. For all the art paramours, region of Shekhawati having its exclusive architecture style is really a blessing. Wide range of marvelous and contemporary paintings from Hindu Gods to trains to British rule and much more are there at the step wells, cenotaph, mansions, charitable inns and forts. One can get the glimpse of beautiful artwork at Shekhawati region. The history behind this rich ethnic heritage will be provided the private guide. The same day Shekhawati tour will include vehicle with English speaking driver, pick up and drop off at hotel.
- The Shekhawati region of Rajasthan is known as an open-air art gallery. On this convenient day trip from Jaipur you can visit many of these ‘galleries’, visiting whichever and as many beautiful villages full of frescoes as you like.
- Get excellent value for money
- Receive a more personalized experience
- Be picked up and dropped off from your accommodation
- See the "open-art gallery of India"
- Rani Sati Temple(Religious)– Situated in northeast corner of the town, multi storied rani sati temple commemorates an act of sati, by a merchant’s wife in 1595. It depicts the hugely controversial social rite which used to be followed in the Indian society for long.
- Char Chowk Haveli (Architecture) – The haveli famous for its epic painting of a bird standing on an elephant and other elephant on its beak, is a must for the ancient architecture lovers. With large paintings on the façade of the northern haveli, it is truly a marvel in terms of capturing art.
- Modi Haveli (Architecture) – The ModiHavelis face each other and house some of the best Jhunjhunu’s best murals and woodcarvings. The spaces between the brackets depict the Krishna legends. Epic paintings include the one of a woman in blue sari sitting before a gramophone.
- Dundlod Fort (Architecture) - Built and modified over 200 years ago, it showcases a blend of Rajput and Mughal art and architecture. It contains a mix of European and Rajput decorative elements.
- Khedwal Bhavan (Architecture) – Located west of the Baori Gate, it is still inhabited. It features beautiful mirror work above the entrance to the inner courtyard and fine blue tiles.
These are only few to name in the famous Shekhawati region. This place is a viewer’s paradise with several havelis, frescos, art etc. and a must have to fill the bucket list in rajasthan tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.