Tuk Tuk Tour Of Jaipur
Experience Jaipur like a local by embarking on a full-day sightseeing tour in an autorickshaw, also known as a tuk-tuk. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to popular attractions such as the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Amber Fort. Enjoy a unique and immersive exploration of the city.
- See Jaipur like a local in an open-air autorickshaw
- Visit many of the city’s top attractions
- Experience a marvel of architecture, Jantar Mantar.
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will make sure you get back safely from your trip!
- Jantar Mantar - Jaipur - The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
- Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind - The Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
- Amber Palace - The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
- City Palace of Jaipur - Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer. Visit the Maharaja's City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile royal family),
- Jal Mahal - The Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
- Royal Gaitor Tumbas -Royal Gaitore The royal cenotaphs, just outside the city walls, beneath Nahargarh, are an appropriately restful place to visit and feel remarkably undiscovered.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.