Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is renowned as the "Pink City" of India. This captivating city is a treasure trove of forts, palaces, and architectural marvels. With its stylish monuments, wide avenues, colorful bazaars, and fascinating museums, Jaipur offers a mesmerizing experience to every visitor. Despite being less than 300 years old, Jaipur exudes an air of mystery and is steeped in legends. Explore the unparalleled beauty and charm of this city as it delights your senses with its architectural landmarks and immerses you in its rich history and vibrant culture. Jaipur truly enchants and leaves an indelible mark on every traveler.
- Enjoy a full day in Pink City by AC vehicle with English - speaking guide!
- Visit Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with Jai Mandir (Hall of Victory) and Sheesh Mahal.
- Experience a marvel of architecture, Jantar Mantar.
- See the beautiful Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on Man Sarobar lake.
- Take a visit to the royal City Palace Complex and Hawa Mahal and take photos from outside.
- Explore lesser known places like Gaitor ki Chatriya and many other hidden gems like temples and ancient step-well.
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will make sure you get back safely from your trip!
You will be picked up by your chauffeur in the morning from your hotel/airport.
We have suggested the following places for you to visit or you can add your own:
- Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds - The iconic palace which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- Jantar Mantar - A medieval astronomical observatory.
- City Palace - A Royal Gem in the Heart of Jaipur.
- Take a lunch break in any restaurant of your choice.
- After lunch, visit the huge Amer Palace Fort sits atop a small hill, and is located at a distance about 11 km from the main city. Take a visit to Panna Meena Ka Kund: a little bit of a hidden gem in Jaipur and most tourists miss it as they make a beeline to the famous Amber Fort.
- In the evening you may visit the Jal Mahal (The Water Palace)
- Finally, take a tour of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple).
By evening you are dropped back your hotel or residence.
- Airport / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Water Bottle
- Parking Charges
- 8 hours and 80 KM of usage (Extra hours and kilometer charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.