Golden Triangle Tour with Jodhpur and Jaisalmer
This is an ideal tour for 10 days for Delhi Agra Jaipur Jodhpur and Jaisalmer including pushkar. In this tour you enjoy the highlights of North India with the desert safaries in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. The emnates from Delhi and colvinates in Jaisalmer.
- Delhi – Ancient and famous history of Mughal art and culture
- Agra – Famous for Taj Mahal – The true symbol of love
- Jaipur- First and oldest planned city of India
- Jodhpur- Famous for Umaid Bhawan Palace, which has a heritage museum and Mehrangarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer- Sonar Fort, with its golden walls rising from the edge of the desert and Jaisalmer Fort
- Upon your arrival at Delhi International Airport our representative will welcome you and he will welcome you in an Indian traditional manner. He will hand over you the travel related documents and brief you about your tour schedule. After a long journey take some rest and stay overnight at your hotel.
- After breakfast, full-day guided tour of Delhi commence with the sightseeing of the very famous Sikh temple Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. The next sightseeing will be Red Fort from outside and Jama Masjid which is one of the largest mosques in India, completed in 1658 by Shah Jahan. Also visit Raj Ghat, a memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, India gate and president house and Qutub Minar. Later enjoy the evening Akshardham Temple tour which looks amazing in the evening hours. You will also enjoy the fountain show which is the major attraction of tourists. Stay overnight at hotel in Delhi.
- On day 3 Drive to Agra via Yamuna expressway which will take 3 hours to reach. En-route visits the tomb of Itmad ud Daula, popularly known as Baby Taj. It looks like a jewel box made up of white marble. Upon reaching at Agra hotel take the refreshment and then continue for the sightseeing Agra Fort which is a world heritage site, Evening enjoy your shopping in the famous handicraft markets. Optional you will also enjoy the night tour in Agra. Return to Agra hotel for overnight stay.
- This day is dedicated to the visit of magnificent monument the white marble Taj Mahal. An early morning tour is the best idea to visit the stunning view of Taj Mahal. Return back to your hotel for breakfast and then continue your drive to Jaipur. En-route visits the fabled city which is also known as the Ghost town Fatehpur Sikri which is the unique example of Mughal architecture. Visit here the Karwa sarai and Todermal ki haveli where you will see the rock paintings and historical construction. Continue the drive towards Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, our representative will receive you and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in Jaipur. Stay overnight in Delhi.
- This whole day will be full of entertainment by watching the special monuments of the vibrant pink city. Visit the Amber Fort located on the top of a hill. Amber Fort .The hill is climbed on an elephant to reach the main gate of the fort. Visit Amber Fort built during eighteenth century. Amber Fort resides beautiful temples and palaces such as Jasha Mandir, Seesh Mahal and Kali Temple. On the way back stop in front of Jal Mahal for taking few photographs. After lunch, visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). In the afternoon, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory, and the imposing City Palace which is a royal museum. Later, browse the lively Bazaars of pink city. There are traders, jewelers, weavers, dyers, sculptors, potters etc. After shopping in Jaipur, attend the evening aarti in Govind Dev Ji Temple. In the evening return to Jaipur hotel for overnight stay.
- After breakfast, drive towards Jodhpur which is known as the Blue City of Rajasthan. On the way visit the holy place according to the Hindu mythology. Here enjoy the visit the sacred Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple and Savitri temple also enjoy your sumptuous lunch in a nice local restaurant. Continue your drive towards Jodhpur. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
- Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and known as the blue city. After breakfast, explore the Marwar region of Rajasthan visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada cenotaphs of the royal families. Also visit the Umaid Bhawan palace where one side of the palace still used as the living palace of the royal families of jodhpur, evening explore the famous garden and spend some time in watching the Blue houses of this city. Evening stroll in the clock tower market. Stay overnight at hotel.
- Having enjoyed scrumptious breakfast, depart for Jaisalmer. Standing in the middle of the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer appears like a mirage above the desert plains like a huge sand castle . Around the city, some dunes and nomadic villages punctuate the desert landscape. When the sun rises, the Jaisalmer Fort wears an ocher color and, therefore, Jaisalmer is nicknamed the Golden City of Rajasthan. On arrival at Jaisalmer, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day has been kept free for your leisure. Overnight stay is scheduled in Jaisalmer hotel.
- After breakfast enjoy the desert city tour. Major tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer Fort also known as Sonar Fort, historical mansions called havelis and evening desert safari. Visiting Jaisalmer is meeting colorful people, climbing on the sand dunes, watching the camel safaris etc. First of all visit Jaisalmer Fort which is initiated by the founder Rawal Jaiswal. At present quarter of the population of Jaisalmer city lives inside the fort.. Afterwards move to visit the beautiful haveliâ€™s or mansions of Jaisalmer such as Patwon Ki Haveli which is the most impressive haveli. This is a set of five haveliâ€™s construct by Jain Merchant family in 1800. The second will be Nathmal Ki Haveli built in the 19th century. Also visit the Salim Singh Ki Haveli built in 1815. The Jharokas, paintings and colorful designs will showcase the special architecture of Rajasthan. Evening explore the camel safari at Thar desert which attracts thousands of tourists every year. Enjoy the sightseeing of paramount of sand at Sam and Khuri sand dunes which is nearly 50 km from the main city. Here you will enjoy the thrilling experience of camel rides, folk dances and jeep safari.
- Lots of luxury tent accommodation is providing all modern amenities such as bon fires, folk dance performances and henna painting activities during stay. Stay overnight at hotel.
- After breakfast in the tent, you will be picked by your private car and transfer to Jaisalmer airport to catch your flight for onwards journey.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
Day 03: Delhi - Agra
Day 04: Agra- Fatehpur Sikri-Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur sightseeing
Day 06: Jaipur - Pushkar - Jodhpur
Day 07: Jodhpur sightseeing
Day 08: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Day 09: Jaisalmer Tour
Day 10: Jaisalmer - Departure
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.