Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
If you love spotting various species of birds & exploring the rich wildlife in the dense forests, and are on the lookout for an exciting wildlife tour package, we bring you the exclusive & brilliantly created 09 nights 08 days Ranthambore with Sariska & Bharatpur Tour Package. Bharatpur or Keoladeo National Park is home to numerous species of birds, including migratory birds which come from Siberia & Central Asia. Sariska Tiger Reserve & Ranthambore National Park are famous for their rich wildlife, especially the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Witness the various species of birds at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Enjoy a unique rickshaw ride for spotting avian species of Bharatpur.
- Enjoy a thrilling jungle safari at Ranthambhore National Park.
- Enjoy a majestic ride on elephant to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Enjoy puppet shows, folk song and dance at evening in Jaipur.
- Visit the colourful markets, captivating forts & palaces, lakes of Jaipur.
- Spotting different species of deer, chitals, sambars at Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Today a Travelogy India representative greets you at the Delhi airport and later you are transferred to a pre-booked hotel. You can rest for the day at the hotel.
- As you enter the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, thousands of birds greet you with melodious tweets. Bharatpur comes with 300 species of birds, which include the migratory Siberian cranes. Enjoy a boat ride to meet the colourful birds and the cool herds of sambar, nilgai and chital deer. There is a night stay at Bharatpur.
- Today enjoy a unique rickshaw ride to get some rare snaps of the avian species of Bharatpur. From the hardworking woodpeckers to the lazy cuckoos, from the colourful kingfishers to the fish loving pelicans, birds are in joyous mood here.
- Today early morning you leave for the Ranthambhore National Park. at afternoon you reach Ranthambhore and after lunch you are at the land of the wild cats. Enjoy a thrilling evening safari at the park, where the Royal Bengal tigers roam in their own mood. You can either avail jeep safari or elephant safari. There is an overnight stay at Ranthambhore.
- Today you are taken on a fully fledged trip to the Ranthambhore National Park. While the park offers you rare sights of hunting tigers, the sly leopards, the cunning jackals, the ferocious hyenas and the moody sloth bears are the other assets of the forest. The venomous cobras, large pythons, mysterious crocodiles and the giant lizards are the reptilians which reside here, while the silence of the woods is broken by the sweet chirps of cuckoos, great partridges, golden woodpeckers and the preying eagles, hawks and vultures.
- Today morning you may take another trip of Ranthambhore National Park or directly head towards Jaipur after breakfast. The Pink City of Jaipur takes you back in the golden phase of Indian history with its enormous forts, palatial palaces and splendid handicrafts. Enjoy a majestic ride on elephant to Amber Fort or witness the architectural masterpiece of Hawa Mahal, there is lot to do here. Enjoy puppet shows, folk song and dance at evening along with relishing some sumptuous Rajasthani cuisines.
- There is an overnight stay at Jaipur.
- The Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary is nestled at the Aravalli mountain range and used to be the former hunting ground of the Rajput monarchs. While nights are the best times to check out the tigers of this sanctuary, it is an ideal place to spot different species of deer; chitals and sambars. It is also a land of birds with abundance of colourful peacocks.
- Experience a thrilling night stay at Sariska.
- Our representative guides you to the Delhi airport from where you can continue your journey back home.
Day 1 - Delhi (Arrival) :
Day 2 - Bharatpur (251 kms/ 6 hrs) :
Day 3 - Bharatpur :
Day 4 - Ranthambhore (300 kms/ 6 hrs) :
Day 5 - Ranthambhore :
Day 6 - Jaipur (176 kms/ 4 hrs) :
Day 7 - Sariska (120 kms/ 2.5 hrs) :
Day 8 - Delhi (Departure) :
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.