Jaipur Fatehpur Sikri Agra Day Tour
Agra is a major tourist destination in North India because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra attracts a large number of tourists every year, and of course most people head to see the glory of the Taj Mahal.
The city is well-known for its historical attractions, architecture, and Mughal-era ambiance. Agra is part of the Golden Triangle, which also includes Delhi and Jaipur, therefore visitors to the north frequently visit all three destination at the same time.
The city is significant not only to the Mughal empire but also to the Mahabharata, making it a crucial site for Hindus and Muslims in India and the Indo-Aryan Plains. As a result, Agra is rich in legacy, history, historical vistas, and more.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Agra: the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Jama Masjid which is the largest mosque in India, Moti Masjid, Chini Ka Rauza and more.
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle with chauffeur.
- Private Professional tour Guide in Agra.
- This one day trip will start with a pickup from your hotel or any desired location in Jaipur city limits.
- Later you will be driven to Agra which will be a 5-6 hours journey from Jaipur inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Agra, you will visit The Taj Mahal.
- Next you will see Agra Fort and then will drive to Fatehpur Sikri.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Jaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.