Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
Relive the charming fables of India, the royal chapters, and the inhibited wilderness with our specially-crafted itinerary Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore. While Golden Triangle is the popular tourist circuit covering the majestic cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur; Ranthambore is the land of the majestic Royal Bengal Tigers. Comb the plush architectural gems such as palaces, forts, and havelis with the thrill of an adventure-filled wildlife safari with our Golden triangle tour with the Ranthambore tiger safari. The view of the ethereal Taj Mahal, ride on the caparisoned back to the magnificent Amer Fort are wonderful experiences added to the 8-day tour of Golden Triangle and Ranthambore.
- Sightseeing in Delhi covering popular monuments
- Guided tour of the Mughal glory Agra fort
- Excursion to the ‘Symbol of Love’ Taj Mahal
- Discover the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Enjoy wildlife safari at the Ranthambore National Park
- Ride a caparisoned elephant to Amer Fort
- See the sights of ‘Pink City’ Jaipur
- Welcome to your Delhi Agra Ranthambore Jaipur tour! On reaching Delhi, meet your tour executive. Get assisted transfer to your hotel room. Complete check-in formalities and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
- Choose to enjoy the comforts of the lavish hotel or explore the city sights or your own. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, try mouthwatering food, go shopping at Asia's largest Spice Market or at the street markets, or a heritage walk.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On the 2nd day of the tour, savor the delicious breakfast and then proceed to the sightseeing tour in Delhi including Qutub Minar Archeological Complex which was built during the 11th century. It is the second tallest minaret of India and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The next stop of the tour is Humayun's tomb which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was the first garden tomb in India and commissioned by Humayun's wife Empress Bega Begum. It is the place where the eminent Mughal ruler Humayun rests in peace. Then you will visit the Lakshmi Narayan Temple which is also renowned as the Birla Mandir. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and her consort Goddess Lakshmi. There are several temples located in the complex.
- Then you will head for India Gate which is a war memorial and was built to commemorate the Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army in World War I & other wars.
- Later, you will visit the Red Fort which was the royal residence of Emperor Shah Jahan when he shifted his capital from Agra. Explore this architectural marvel and relish the royalty of the bygone era. The last stopover of the day will be Rajghat. It is the final resting place of Mahatma Gandhi. The complex comprises the memorials of several other famous leaders.
- In the late evening, get back to the hotel. Enjoy a comfortable stay at night.
- After you are done with breakfast, complete the check-out formalities. Proceed by road to Agra. You will be in the glorious Mughal City on a 4-5 hour road trip. Upon arrival in the city, visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The ethereal Taj Mahal which is also listed among UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, the iconic white structure is an epitome of eternal love. Next, proceed to a visit to the red-sandstone fortress of Agra. This fascinating structure has many interesting sights to keep you busy.
- After a well-spent day, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- With a hearty breakfast, get charged for the day's plans. Post-meal, pack your bags, and get on the road for a drive to Ranthambore. On the way, halt for a visit to Fatehpur Sikri. Abandoned and left in ruins, this former Mughal city dates back to the 16th century. Listed among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India, the city has many attractions. The tomb of the miracle performing saint, Salim Chisti is visited by devotees of all faiths. The Buland Darwaza leading to the city is the mightiest doorway in the world.
- After taking in the sights of the bygone era, proceed to Ranthambore for a Golden Triangle tiger tour. The popular national parks in India are among the best in the country with a healthy population of Royal Bengal Tigers. The wilderness is also home to the 11th century Ranthambore Fort, listed among Hill Forts of Rajasthan that have the status of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Upon reaching, check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 5 of your Golden triangle tour with Ranthambore tiger safari, start the day with an early morning wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park. Spot the majestic Tigers or the other wildlife that inhabit the lands. After the expedition, get back to the hotel for a lavish spread of breakfast served at the hotel. Also, you can proceed with an afternoon safari in the jungle.
- You can also choose to enjoy the lavish comforts of the rest. Enjoy a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
- Wake up to the calls of nature, after which you can proceed for a mouthwatering breakfast. Later, proceed with the transfer to Jaipur. The 'Pink City' of Rajasthan is the capital city of the royal state and is home to forts, palaces, regal architecture, mouth-watering cuisines, interesting things to do, and many cherished experiences.
- Upon arrival, check in to your hotel room. The day is at your own leisure but you can opt to spend it exploring the colorful markets, enjoying the culture, savoring some gastronomical treats, and more. Chokhi Dhani is a popular village theme setting where you can enjoy a glimpse of the Rajasthani culture.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
- After an energizing breakfast, begin the sightseeing excursion. First, pay a visit to the yellow-sandstone Amber Fort, one of the Hill Forts of Rajasthan listed among UNESCO World Heritage sites in India. The fortress has many specimens of interesting buildings. Next, pay a visit to the architectural marvel, the Hawa Mahal.
- Proceed with a visit to the Jag Mandir and Sheesh Mahal. Next, pay a visit to the regal residence of the royal family of Jaipur, the City Palace. The fascinating nooks and corners of the palace have much to intrigue. Lastly, wonder at the Jantar Mantar. The Royal Observatory is one of the oldest scientific monuments that can help understand time, know about eclipses and other astronomical events.
- By late evening, you are free to get back to the hotel or continue exploring the markets on your own, Overnight stay in the hotel.
- Today your holiday comes to an end. Start with a delicious breakfast in the morning. In the afternoon, drive towards the Delhi Airport by road. Board the onward flight.
Day 1 - Arrival in Delhi
Day 2 - Delhi
Day 3 - Delhi - Agra
Day 4 - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambore
Day 5 - Ranthambore
Day 6 - Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 7 - Jaipur
Day 8 - Jaipur - Delhi
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.